Monday, October 17, 2005

sound-bytes

my voice comes to you from beneath crumbling barriers. i am reaching toward the sun in revelation. * * *

i want to come to hawaii.

i want to pull weeds and harvest tropical fruit and honey. i want to meditate. i want to be bathed in heat and float in saltwater. i want to run on the beach, swim limitless laps across the never-ending ocean, and hike on volcanoes. i want to hear whales breathing, and find dolphins in my everyday periphery. i want to dive deep under the water, for it is there that i am certain my heart's healing lies.

my mom is sending me strong messages of guidance, and this feels truly right


i am very lucky to be able to do this traveling. though i feel more blessed than lucky. the difference, as i see it, is that luck is happenstance...random. but to be blessed means, i think, that i am reaping a karmic reward. i think my blessings are going to be proportionate to my losses. like they are in my life to make grieving for my mom somehow bearable.

No comments: