Sunday, August 24, 2014

Don't Worry. Be Happy.

Out for a late night run; was just thinking about how each of us is a spirit, "having a physical experience" as they say. And that we are meant to influence others throughout our lifetime(s). How we do that is a combination of what we are made of and what we choose to do with the information we are given. Some spirits are so expansive and bright, they affect the whole world positively - forever. My mind flashed to Robin Williams...I imagined him and my mom hanging out in Heaven, dancing and laughing and being silly.

Just then, this song began to play on my iPod. I felt tremendous waves of nostalgic and tears began to fall. I went to YouTube for the video link, compelled to share what I am certain was a message of love and happiness from my mom.

As the video began to play, my tears became the ocean and my own spirit expanded infinitely...as I realized the gift was from both of them.


No comments: